Chicken Nachos Easy + Delicious Crockpot Recipe
Chicken Nachos Easy in Minutes
Enjoy delicious Chicken Nachos easy and quick made in just 1 hour! Try Randi's easy-to-follow recipe! Prep the ingredients, turn on your slow cooker, and get ready to enjoy an amazing Mexican dish your whole family will love.
Ready for a Mexican dinner in less than an hour? Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to add some cheesy goodness to your favorite nacho recipes? Well, you have come to the right place! With this Recipe, you can make delicious nachos right in your own kitchen! Whether you need a game day snack or a quick weeknight meal, this creamy cheesy recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Make this recipe for a quick and easy party meal or for a fun family meal night!
Our Easy Crockpot Chicken Nachos are the perfect dish to warm up your Sunday and bring out the best in your friends and family – whether you're watching the big game or just hanging out! Our unique combination of creamy chicken, melted cheese, and crunchy tortilla chips make for an addictive combination that's sure to have everyone asking for seconds.
Ingredients for Chicken Nachos
- 1-2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (10.5). I suggest 1 can if you like a thicker dip and 2 cans if you'd like it smoother.
- 1 lb. of shredded cooked chicken.
- 2-4 cups of shredded sharp cheese (depending on how much cheese you like).
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1 block of cream cheese (If you want it super creamy -optional)
- Taco Seasoning or Carne Asada Seasoning – To taste
YOU KNOW WHAT WILL ALSO GO GREAT WITH THIS? DESSERT! CHECK OUT OUR NO BAKE ANIMAL COOKIE BARK RECIPE.
Time to eat : Easy Chicken DInner
final Thoughts on this easy recipe?
We like to add sour cream to the top and melt extra cheese on the top.
Make this delicious Crockpot Chicken Nachos Recipe for your next game day, gathering or quick weeknight meal. The combination of the creamy cheesy sauce, chicken, and nacho chips will leave everyone coming back for more! This nacho recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
If you try this Crockpot Chicken Nachos Recipe, let us know in the comments!
We'd love to hear your feedback on how this crockpot dish turns out.
Where do Nacho's come from? Check out this article.
FIND us on social media – We Love to chat!
Quick Chicken Nachos Easy Dinner
- 1 Crockpot
- 1-2 can cream of chicken soup I suggest 1 can if you like a thicker dip and 2 cans if you'd like it smoother.
- 1 lb. shredded cooked chicken.
- 2-4 cups shredded sharp cheese depending on how much cheese you like.
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 block block of cream cheese if you want it super creamy -optional
- Taco Seasoning or Carne Asada Seasoning – to taste
- Put pre-cooked chicken into the crockpot.1 lb. shredded cooked chicken.
- Put cream of soup into the crockpot.1-2 can cream of chicken soup
- Pour black beans into the crockpot.1 can black beans
- Add cream cheese.1 block block of cream cheese
- SeasonTaco Seasoning or Carne Asada Seasoning –
- Sprinkle cheese into crockpot.2-4 cups shredded sharp cheese
- Turn on Crockpot to low for a slow cook or high to melt everything in 1-2 hours.