Put down your latte, get that bathrobe on, and let's chat skincare. You know, a little me time is just as essential as that quintessential cup of joe. And it doesn’t have to be as costly as that designer bag you're eyeing.
Feeling like your skin could use a drink? No, no, put down the margarita – I’m talking hydration, babe!
What if I told you there’s a fabulous rejuvenating face mask recipe that you can whip up right in your kitchen? It’s as easy as pie and your skin will love it. So, let's jump right into it!
DIY Extra-Moisturizing Avocado and Honey Face Mask for Dry Skin
- silky-smooth dance partner, half a ripe avocado
- sweet partner-in-reveal, Manuka honey (or quality honey you have on hand), 1 tbsp
- and a touch of water fairy dust, 1 tbsp
Here's your Step-by-Step Skincare Routine:
- Do a little skincare cha-cha with an avocado. Make sure it’s ripened (but not brown). Pit and peel it, and place the avocado half in a clean bowl.
- Here comes the sweet twist (literally). Drizzle in 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey. If Manuka is trying to play hard to get, your regular high-quality honey will do just fine.
- Deliver the grand finale with 1 tablespoon of water. The crowd (a.k.a your pores) goes wild!
- Now, girl, blend together this trio of goodness with a handheld blender until it forms a smooth, creamy paste. If it can make you drool, you're doing it right!
- Gently cleanse your beautiful face using your favorite cleanser.
- Time to apply! Get that mask on your face and sit back. Let it go to work for 15-20 minutes. That's an episode of your favorite sitcom right there!
- Rinse off the mask using lukewarm water. Make gentle circular movements to give yourself a mini-massage. Ahhh, feeling good, right?
- Finally, pat dry and follow up with your favorite moisturizer.